Zero Point Technique is the neurological version of what would be usually considered Asian influenced ‘energetic’ and/or ‘meridian’ modalities.
However we use the neurological connections between muscle and organs governed by first the Enteric System than the Central Nervous System. These two main neurological system run the entire body and, from what we have experienced, can be re-balanced and aligned to their natural and healthy states for improving in tangible ways our general global and specific wellbeing.
ZPT101 (3 days)
Introduction Level – Covers the most important aspects of this modern neurological approach to releasing our true neurological potential and creates the common language terminology that is necessary in order to understand and communicate clearly and without misinterpretation. Most import is the practical time spent performing the actual evolutionary (primal) neuro-functional movements which makes up a amount of the course.
- Key terminology for neuro-sensory-motor and electric body concepts
- The GHIMPR System
- General Theory – all levels
- Myofascial meridians as the ‘power’ system
- Myofascial Articulation Control Clusters (MyARCs) for ‘navigation’
- Tensegrity and Postural and Dynamic Neurology
- Neuro-Postural Psycho Analysis – emotional and behavioral problems associated with the evolutionary postural and movement patterns
- Neuro FunC
- Practical exercises to initiate understanding and perfection of the basic 15 movements and postures
- Understanding how to perceive these ancestral postures and how they influence the human posture
- Understanding how to perceive these ancestral postures and how they influence the human behavior and emotions
- Basics on ‘Sensory’ stimulation to activate motor response
- Perception of the HEALTHY posture vs. DYSFUNCTIONAL posture
- Basic concepts of the ‘Electric Body’
- Enteric Nervous System
- CNS as neuro-sensory-motor central command
- Neuro-postural and movement circuitry flow chart (general)
- Spinal Reflexes
- True Bio-mechanics – mechanical ‘only’ locally, true bio-mechanisms neurologically controlled
- Body/muscle fibers as electrical in nature for power, agility, tension (cramp) reduction
- Application of ‘Electric Body’ concepts for
- Performance enhancement
- Balancing muscle tone (eliminating deep tissue tensions)
- Releasing tendon tension/inflammation
ZPT210 (2days) prerequisite; ZPT101
For any one wanting to learn how to caringly touch in the deepest way persons in your life. Whether you are a mom, dad, physical therapist, massage therapist or chiropractor this course will CHANGE YOUR LIFE.
By reducing these stress alarms our natural ‘happy’ hormones, like oxytocin, start to take over. Being strong anti-oxidants these hormones are able to start the healing process using our own bio-chemical processes that have taken millions and millions of years to refine and perfect!
We go over the most basic of the N-KOR treatments in order to reduce the most common stress accumulated from our life and diet. These stresses are the cause of what are common everyday pains and aches like;
- Neck pain
- Shoulder pain
- Stomach pain/acidity
And improve ones;
- General Posture
- General Wellbeing
- Family situation
- Work situation
- Learning ability
ZPT220 (2days) prerequisite; ZPT101
This is a more technical course about integrating the myofascial meridians, myofascial articulation clusters and their neuro-programming for professional therapists working with rehab on any level.
We give you the new skills needed to completely change your patients recovery curve and pain level even after the serious surgery and injuries of the feet and knees. The secret is in how to use the Golgi Nerves to and their neuro-programming to release the trauma ‘protection’ response and re-organise the proper neuro-programming for proper innervation, circulation and nutrition for healing and recovery as never known before!
You will be able to;
- Radically reduce swelling in only a couple of sessions
- Radically reduce pain levels after only a few sessions
- Improve ability to regain proprioceptive and motor skills
- New training exercises to strengthen the process
ZPT230 (2days) prerequisite; ZPT101
For parents and care givers of neurologically injured children and adults.
This course goes though the first and most important treatments and training exercises for persons with mid-brain disorders. The treatments will gives our participants the ability to understand and re-start the natural evolution of the nervous system and in particular the neuro-sensory-motor programming to release the true potential just waiting to come out.
The Enteric Nervous is the starting point as it seems that calming the Enteric Nervous System calms and relaxes the mind/body so that the other systems can than be integrated! After the Enteric Integration we look at the ‘Reptilian Stage’ arm and leg movements to release the tension in these systems that create a great deal of insecurity blocking ones ability to ‘Learn’ due to the ‘fear’ alarms being so strong.
This approach has shown to be of such great influence over Cerebral Palsy, Down etc persons that even in ‘older’ children great changes have happened even at 10-15 years of age!
ZPT310 (2days) prerequisite; ZPT101
ZPT320 (2days) prerequisite; ZPT101
ZPT330 (2days) prerequisite; ZPT230
For parents and care givers of neurologically injured children and adults with cerebral palsey