Joshua Gillis (origin Lewiston, Maine USA) brings a new and modern perspective to Touch Therapies.
Zero Point Technique (ZPT) based on the GHIMPR System allows for the balancing, harmonizing and coordination of the bodies functions divided into 5 spheres;
- organ systems
- cranio-sacral rhythm
- nervous system/endocrine system
- psycho-emotional sphere.
The primary touch modalities involved are;
- massage (‘lymphatic’ and deep tissue)
- neuro-sensory-motor integration
Healing of acute symptoms like;
- tendon and ligament inflammation
- release of tense and painful muscles and ligaments and tendons
- great emotional and stress release from anxiety, fear or trauma
ZPT engages ALL OF YOU to quickly find the ‘Secret Keys’ to unlocking and release your strengths thereby enabling one to resolve even the most challenging of problems in quick, safe and efficient manor.
Our Clients after receiving a full hours of relaxing and harmonizing touch leave the studio rejuvenated, focused and ready to take on the world!
Watch the ZPT N-KOR treatment with exercises in the end for the stomach and liver systems.
And here is a ZPT sports treatment for hamstring and erector spinatus tension.